Sunday, May 31, 2009

Who is the ONE changing me or my friends ??

Today was the gathering day ... all my friend abt 7 juz come out n gather .... then they went 2 eat BBQ plaza .... i didnt go ... cos i don lik eat BBQ plaza .. n i don lik the smell of tat shop ... I dono la ... bt tink so they were angry of me ... T_T

I wear my smile shirt 2 make everyone smile shirt ...

bt i nt smilling with my friend anyway ... cos i mix with my other best friend ... mee yan ... she my best friend ma ... haizz ... 1st my best friend liew fei fei ... he said i changed ... i hav fully changed after i come bak from ns ... i kno i changed ... cos i was nt same ask form 5 ... time 2 b mature ... money are hard 2 earn ... "I CHANGED" nt the last time me tat onli kno hoe 2 waste money ... then i was lik don fare 2 face my friend ... dono y ? ITs suprise 2 me tat i scared 2 face my friend again again n again ...

Today we went watch the ternimator ... bt sum1 is walking bside me .. interupting me ... zzz ... if pretty girl nvm ... bt i cant saw her face le ... zzz ... i went eat "The Chicken Rice Shop" with mee yan le ... so yummy .. bt abit angry la ... cos mee yan rice havent arrive when i going 2 finish mine ... lol ... happy or sad ?? still cant decide 4 today ... haiz ... best friendship mayb broken ... cos i mayb have too much friend n short 2 months .. haizz ... new friend old friend ... which 1 ?? 2 choose ?? can it b recovered ?? ITS HARD 2 PRIDECT ...

1 comment:

  1. First .. we are not angry with you...

    second .. u alredi know is gathering ma...in the future,like when you are working or after studying den u'll know what gathering is all about..

    ReplyDelete