Monday, August 31, 2009

wat's wrong with me ??

happyness ??
clown ??
somthing muz b wrong in me ...
lol ... i am getting weird ~~
a thousand apologize tat cut throught my heart ...
cos i heard sumthings tat i cant heard ...
actualli i don understand it ~~
i should kno it early ...
my sense getting weaker n weaker ...
i cant feeling anythings ... if no 1 tell me ...
now i started 2 kno alot ...
i kno's everythings now ...

i wanna i wanna i wanna make it better b4 i get worst ...
repair is still better than ignore ...
alothough as truth prevent is better than cure ... lol
cos u still ned face the pain among all n self ...

happies memory do come's after the pain leaves ...
bt hoe abt the scar leave in the place tat hav been cut b4 ??
arghh ... juz 4 get it ...
walau ... i giv bak my friend phone ... now i using my mom's
k550 arntic de ... haizz ... ok la .. i don care abt phone .. bt wat's the most important ??happy ... izit ??

haha ... watched orphan ... who wan watch again with me sms me ~~
damn good le ... u will c wat u unexpected ... lol .. so kao kao suprise le ...
i went with jasmine my cous n my twin bro ... lol ...
we watched till 1130 at nite ... lol ... then ?? we don dare go cinema toilet ...
scary ... lol ...

No comments:

Post a Comment