Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dad was Still my Dad

Yerterday iw an been scold tat the car pertol wan wasted to much .. then my dad dono the reasons ... he ban me don let me use car le ... so scared , sad n also angry ... lol ... bt today morning when i wan go out 2 kp outside w8 ah wei de car ... my dad told me .. "you may use the car la ... i kno ur callage was far " i was so shock le ... my DAD still my DAD .. alwalys tat loved me ... can c from outside bt inside him ... he was the good dad tat i nvr wan he leave me .. bt i know tat day will come ... Wich he would life longer i still can c him la ... bt i wont stay with my parent told them b4 ... cos my temper was veri veri kao lat de hot ... so cannot live together de ... some i virgo ... lik 2 stay with wife .. enjoy life ... bt earn money 1st la ...
Today i sit with yu jing , felix, yu pang, ah wei n ah hui ... lol ... yu king n i as usual the playmaker or joker ... we gossiping ppl n laught till stomach pain .. sumroe our tears was coming out ... LOL ... so funny le ... i didnt pass up my project then another 1 wan rejected ... stupid .. haha bt when Lily(Design 1 leactural) ask y i didnt pass up i said i didnt bring le ... lucky pass ... lol ... juz deduct come marks lo ... T_T ... then history of arts ... slepping le ... wan ah wei de notes liao ... dono jian gt anot le ... haha ... lazy me

BakaEric >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment