Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kakaz

Guys feel free ... The week of suffer ends .. when saw all my friends was suffering i oso quite sad la ... bt since i the ply maker with yu jing ... we jokes them up ... let me tell u all la ... 'let me tell u all la ... lol ... a chamber in heart can onli put limited problems ... it will explode if there were too much of problem tat's y gt so many ppl at hospital bahagia now of days ... share it ... i willing b the 1st listener ... find me ba ... tis is the use of friends .. share ' Bt not tat kind wat oso share even the wife or bf or gf de la .. i cannot o ... lol ... kaka ... transformers 2 so Yao Yeng le ... who dono folo me go drag me to hell oso good de la ... lol .. pao zong all watching transformers 2 on 29/6/009 de ppl o ... lol ... if u kno wat i means lo ... lol ...
Drag me 2 hell ... as usual jian wont go de ... cos she don lik so lik juz i dono hoe many ppl la ... lol ... ah wei wan go c ... i so rugi abit lo .. sit middle of girls(kiam pa !!) .. lol ... w8ting 2moro de kan cheong ... kakaz P.S. friends don fell guilty ... i m proud of helping u all ... hahaz

No comments:

Post a Comment