Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Aiks ?!?!


Haizz .. my car T_T ... kena wall bcos of a myvy tat was park in yu jing de hse le ... lol ... my skills nt tat pro le ... so haizz ... kana bit bit lo ... T_T ... y me so unlucky ?? I gt problems liao le ... last wednesday iw as given a group presentation ... me , ah wei n xin xin 1 klang group ... lol ... our tittle was HIV/AIDS i was so interested in tat topic .. cos in ns i gt learn le ... lol ... i lik mayat stuff ... who kno me well sure kno de ... i lik tis kind of things ... lol .. ITS geli Bt i lik it ... when u look on it is so SHOCK le ... lol ... i tink seldom gt ppl lik me now a days ... i can consider bian tai kind de ... lol ...

Not bad le ... we went drag me 2 hell on monday ... lol .. shock le ... lol ... yu jing n mr siew say wasted 8 bucks to scared themself ... bt i tink 4 me is worth ... i lik it ma ... lol ... xin xin so funny le ... watch till donw an close eyes ... lol ... i found my gang ... lol .. ah wei me n xin xin lik all tat stuff de ... kakaz



Cute xin xin n me ... haizz ... my pose ... destroyed the picture ... T_T


The myvi tat i love so much till wana blow it off ...


The scratches at my bak tayar cover ... T_T

The scratches on my behind side door ... T_T again







No comments:

Post a Comment