Thursday, July 9, 2009

There is a LIMIT of a good guy !!

I cant understand ... why ?? wat is friend n wat is dad ?? wat is all tat ?? it's slowly dissapering in my brain ... Wat does it mean by friend ?? friend is nt caring , can understand u , or friend can make more n more n more ... why all ppl are going the ways by the emotion ... friend with emotional express n childlish brain is too hard wana friend them ... wat i can predict is geting lost ... i lost my ways ... i m lost now ... i dono where am i ... Cos i tink some of my friends tat i tink was a good friend or even a normal friend tat i had made from my life till now ... all are getting lost ... i dono where they went ... i juz DONO where they went ... they hav change or i hav change ?? i still dono ... LOST !!
Wat is mean by Dad or Grandmom ?? Dad is the 1 tat i can come 2 tis world ... then grandmom was the one who bring my dad here ... tat's wat i always tinking of .... So i seldom wana scold my family or even argue with them ... Cos i kno ... No Them no ME ... Tat's wat my grandmom told me ... Bt they hav push my till limit ... A limit of my Limit ... I was always too soft to b bullyed ... Bt when i reach my limit ... I'm Sry ... I will slowly lost myself ... juz lik i cant find my friends ... I was always b funny dummy cos i don wan my emotion 2 control me ... i don wana lost myself ... tat's wat i learn from so many ppl ... my experience ... I can friend with Emo friends ... bt nt tat close ... Cos i don wan to b EMO ... don wan !! ... My dog was gone now ... it feels lik my son was took away from me ... It pains ... pains from the heart ... The hole in my heart will nvr cover ... my limit is reach ... i controlled myself no fighting no argueing ... Noting !! Cos i was Tired ... tired of fighting n arguement ... Its enouf ... I wont !! "i can b a good son bt i nvr will stay with my parent ... cos my temper was lik my dad ... " I hate it ... Wat i was tinking everytime ... is tat if i fight even i won wat can i get ?? ... I was too soft ... Controlled i called ... No hurting !! ... "BB lucky" tat's wat i can do ... i actualli don hav the power to pretect any1 even my dog ... Hate it !! My 1st EMOtional blog ... i try no to do it again ... cos i always tink tat i will bring happyness to every1 ... i wont w8 ppl 2 bring happyness 2 me ... cos i am the ply maker ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment