Sunday, July 5, 2009

Samurai Jack de BDay !!

Soh hui Jack 1 of my best friend in la salle ... lol ... he BDay le ... 18 le ... lol ... so old le ... suddenly felt i so kao kao de young le ... kakaz ... he go MMU le... onli can c him once in the blue moon ... once a month le !! ... lol ... Wanted DOTA pro in MMU ... kena ban liao .. He cannot ply DOTA in MMu le ... lol ... kelian de him ... cos too keng ... nvm la ..he still gt blue server ... Mau , edwin(my twin bro), wee kiat, soh n me go pizza hut eat le ... FULL dao wan vomit le .... lol .. bt still I love PIZZA ...

My Pepsi n I ... yeng pose !! ... kakaz
The dishes tat i ate ... mushroom soups ~~~
Soh (glasses with white shirt ... BDAY BOY !!), Mau (with cap de) , My bro Edwin(square Box shirt ) , Wee kiat ( red shirt bird king ... kakaz .... tat day suddenly feel he look so alike with YOGA lin yu jia ... lol ) n finalli me n my PEPSI !!

Kelian de fruit cake ...

Alamak !! Watch the camera ler ~~ Aduh !!

Ke ai de love one's .... bt they nt gay .. single too !! ... kakaz

How come angelina Jolie with cream n her lips is here ?? (Boy Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment