Saturday, July 18, 2009

laugh till stomach pain o ... lol

walau ... i tink my class de ppl will die veri fast de .. sumore my gang most fast de ... haha ... chee han, ah wei , xin xin n me ... all the most fast lao n die de ppl ... lol .. laught til stomach pain le ... yesterday was frieday xin xin smile till cry gt abt 5 times le .... kaka ... so funny ... lol ... yesterday kena ah wei scold so funny her face ... we smile twice till cry .. sumore ah wei say CPR = CPU ... 1 times ... other de confidential cos gossip abt ppl de ... lol ... then today we go carls JR ... walau ...we gossip abt ppl de laughing face ... laugh till wan vomit blood liao le .. walau sumore all ppl wan haveing thier attention on us le ... cos we lik tarzen de ...laugh till the whole pryamid oso kno liao de ... lol ...haizz .. love all my friends le ... lol ... love them much ... i tink gt them is lik god suddenly giv me sumthing veri good le ... kaka ... thx to all my gang n class friend ...

No comments:

Post a Comment