Sunday, November 1, 2009

2nd of Monday

Sunday pass juz lik wake up breakfast ...
go art class ...
then sleep ... dinner then now ...
its monday dy ... and nothing hav been done on this day ...
i would wish tat sunday is the day that i can sleep 12hrs ..
bt i cant ... cos my dad don let ...
he said breakdast is important sumore he don liks us sleep till too late
its him ... so i will obey ... i am nt lik last time dy ...
i wont mumble liao ...
he wans me to b good ....
lols .... is good to let go
don wan tink too much la ...
someone told me tat ....
the more u tink the more problems till b created ..
morning till now ...
empty me ... i finalli learn to helps ...
bt no much ...
cos i still recieveing alot helps ...
i hope end of the days i can gives helps ...
time will let me proof everythings ...
i ned a flame ...
flame tat can burn up my spirit ...
still on the way to learn ...
everyone neds to learn
so do i ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment