Tuesday, November 24, 2009

no 。one

I tink no one looking at my blog liao o ...
Is juz lik a dead blog tat ...
i SS myself ...
Too much HW ... so seldom gt ppl will update the blog now ...
now ... 4.41am ... 25 of november ...
should be doing CG ...
bt i in stuck n lost ...
so find somthings to read so tat i can refresh ... haha
maximalism ... i failed to make it ...
bt i tink maximalism tat playing with spacing and alot of things is the art part i lik .... lols ...
Bt i nvr change ...
nt say didnt plan everythings la ... bt plan it in the wrong way ...
final out come oso ..haizz ..
hope tat my work can b lik chris n sheng so nice le ...
bt no match ... they are juz too strong ...
wat i can do is juz learn from them ...
i hope to be come better n better ....
"eric wake up lo ... "
"u still suck "
"faster chase lo ... spin with full speed lo ... "
"get down from the running machine le "
i tink i still running on the running machine so ..
nothing tat i hav improved ... sem 2 liao le ...
i still havent find my own style ...
Drawing - monitor de skills abit .... learn from him ...
figure - cheng + yee sum de skills abit ....
design - sheng + han + chris de skills abit ...
no things tat i hav is my own ...
who is knock my head ?? call me wake up ??
or tat i edi wake up ...
bt juz too heavy wana fun or walk ??
hmmmmm ...

No comments:

Post a Comment