Saturday, October 31, 2009

31st of saturday

The last day of the whole month ...
A "Bang" and i cant do anything ...
he came settle one of the ones ~~
as expexted he was so care and so strong ..
i am weak ... cos i can do anythings ... other than c ...
can't comfort anyone ... can't care anyone ... can't do anythings ... and can't even help
31 mayb is the last day of the month ... or a day that tells u tomorrow is new starting ??
i wish is telling me opening of new starting ~~
i don wan everythings remain ... altought somethings gonna remain ..
bt nt everythings ... i wan changes ... somethings change change change ~~
can ma ??
can change ma ??
i don wan lik tat liao le ... i don wan to tink all SHIT in my brain le ..
i wan tell ppl le ...
who wan hear ??
who can hear ??
who will hear ??
who ??
tell me who ??
can i dont tink so much ma ??
can my brain onli tink to improve ??
can i put away useless things in my brain ??
can i put somethings usefull in my brain ??
can i help some1 ??
can i don ned to be help ??
when ??
when can i be avant garde ??
when i can protect ppl ??
when i can don wan sit far far ??
when i can don wan to draw a line throught ??
when my old attitude will go away ??
when i can cut away the line ??
when i can i break the invisible wall in between ??
when onli i can joke ??
when i can b funny ??
when ?? can tell me when ??
where can i go now ??
where else i can go ??
where is the way i can go ??
how ??
how i wana helps ??
how things will come bak ??
how to tell ppl everythings gonna b fine ??
how to comfort ??
how to care ??
how to do ??
how to become better ??
how come all this come to my brain ??
how come i wan draw a line ??
how come i cant cut the line ??
how come i cant change my this stupid attitude ??
i don wan ... i don wan ... i don wan ...
i don wan tis attitude ...
i don draw a line between we all ...
i cut the line with my best ..
to chase back u all ...
i said ... i will ...
as i said ... i will ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment