Monday, October 5, 2009

bak form the unfinish me ~~

Suddenly feel lik blogging when my figure was doing in the half way ..
eh i feel my life now lik puzzle ... alot of part .. and all the part was found bt my friend n the put it together ... i wish if can been fully insert by the time i ned it ... tik sheng, ah wei, yong cheng, yee sum, chee han, xin xin, jing all have 1 part of me ... then they trying to fix me all together ... i lik tis feel ... bt gain from alot advise n scolding ... bt among all .. i ned a piece puzzle tat complete my whole puzzle protrait ...
who took it ?? haha ... who knows ?? i ned it by the time all the puzzle tat hav been taken is fixed ...then the last piece will b insert .. the last piece of my puzzle is called brave ... i ned it .. so now intelligance, observation, skills, neatness, colours and mature ned too be insert b4 the brave puts in ... now is nt the time to put the brave ... cos the puzzle of my protrait still hav alot of holes ... i try to let them fix now ... realli ... they help to put all in place ... bt i am the one to combine it ~~
In life there were happy n unhappy .. ppl hav been protecting me from the pass ... so i hate to b protect n i choose to protect ppl ... bt i used the wrong way ...
i wasted time on sem 1 .. so sem 2 i ned to chase all bak .. so i can bak 2 my gang ... i now is the last of the worst ... i admit ... so i wana change ...i wan bcome average as in the gangs ... altought they didnt tell me tat i m worstin my art work .. bt i kno it ... cos i oso hate wat i hav done sumtimes la ... so i ned more attention ... more hardworking ... more more more n more ...
I now hanging half half ... so i dono wat is call half half la ... so i ned clime my stairs ... happy ?? n i ned to bcome bak my joker position n the art of average ... jia you ba ~~ gambatah ~~ add oil ~~ ...

No comments:

Post a Comment