Monday, October 12, 2009

me ?

i guess tat i tried to change bt i didnt change at all .. cos i too stupid ... sry friend .. mayb u all are starting to giving up on me ... i realli fail u all ... lol ... i ... i... i ... i damn stupid,bai mu , ke po , alot more .. i hurt all ... i hurt juz all my frined ... if i didnt exsist in tis world ... mayb u all will b more happy right ??
i tink the answer is deninetly 100%ly yes ... yes ~~ yes!! i useless juz ask i been call in my secondary skool ... brain dono put where ...or i actulli born without it ~~ i hate myslef from today cos i hate it ... i alwalys didnt use my so call pig barin to tink ppl de feeling ... ingnore me ... cos i sux ... i hate being myself ... change ... change ... change ... change ... change ... change ... change ... change ... change ... if there were knives on thier hands .. i tink they juz will stab me ... throught my useless brain ~~ i wont giv up ~~ i will change i will bring my brain bak ~~ i don care cos i gt my aim ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment